Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Essay vs. Rubric Scoring

Bragging about one's own work may not come as easily to some as it might for others but focusing on their good points is a probably a good exercise for the soul....probably.

Thesis:
I believe my thesis statement would fall into the 'A' category according to the rubric since it is easily identifiable, has a topic to discuss, and a reason why people should be discussing it.

Documentation:
Oh the agony of citing. However, I think that I am slowly getting the hang of it and have worked hard at correctly citing my sources. That said, there seem to still be a few minor flaws to work out but nothing too extreme, so this particular part of the essay would probably fall under a 'B'.

MLA format:
 Sadly, despite a lot of work put into my 'Works Cited' page, I forgot one minor detail. Putting in Times New Roman format. So due to that it would probably fall under the 'B' category since the rest of it has been done properly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment