Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Rubric Assessment Sabastian

Rubric Assessment Sabastian

- Thesis Statement: I think that, according to the guidelines on the rubric, my thesis statement is pretty solid. It is well narrowed down and specific, while being identifiable. However, I think I will change it a bit in order to suit the content of my essay more, and to make it more arguable.

- Academic Style & tone: The tone of my paper stays pretty professional while still suiting the audience. However, it is in my best interest to get rid of some of my personal anecdotes and replace them with statistics to make the paper more academic.

- Clarity/Coherence: My paper does a good job of explaining the concepts in my thesis while connecting them in a logical manner. However, some of the points mentioned stray away from my current thesis and break the logical flow of my paper. I will fix this by changing my thesis slightly and explaining some of the more questionable bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment